Friday, November 13, 2009

Chris Knox





One of my favourite Chris Knox songs, and it really is only one of many. I've been a fan for a long time. I interviewed him for a fanzine way back in time using some sort of arcane recording system on my phone that made it hard to hear him. He was really great... funny, interesting and very generous towards someone who really didn't know what the hell they were doing. When I saw him in Sydney later he inadvertently got me very drunk on some sort of evil alcohol at a last-minute gig at someone's house. I don't even remember getting home. He's got charm and charisma to burn. I've been reading the stroke-recovery blog at his website and once again marveling at the force of nature that he is. Send all good thoughts his way, he deserves them.

Chris Knox

No comments: